What is Nadi Pariksha?
Nadi Pariksha is an ancient natural diagnosis method of Ayurveda. It is used to diagnose, investigate and evaluate your overall health by identifying alterations in the functioning of smallest cells in your body with a sound understanding of the balance of doshas and circulation of prana in the body. This ancient natural diagnosis method uses your pulse to reveal potential health risks that harm your body. Nadi Pariksha is the only form of natural diagnosis in the world that is a preventive diagnostic system. Through this ancient natural diagnosis method of Ayurvedic pulse diagnosis, we can examine health of your body and the influences caused by the mind and emotions. We can also diagnose and investigate any health condition that is persisting and those which will occur in future.
How must you come prepared for an appointment?
Your first appointment at Nadichikitsa Wellness Pvt Ltd will begin with your facilitator who will take you through the preventive diagnostic system of Nadi Pariksha to get your full body checkup. You need to follow a few preconditions so that we can do our best in serving you.
- You must be fasting for at least 3 hours before your appointment time. This includes no food/tea/coffee/aerated drinks/tender coconut water/smoking
- You can have water until 1 hour before your appointment
- Refrain from consuming alcohol the previous night
- Do not have intercourse the night before your diagnosis
- Do not take your medication on the day of your appointment unless it is absolutely necessary
- Please remove any finger rings you may be wearing
- We do not check during menses. Adolescents and women can come upto 3 days before their menses and 3 days after menstruation
Mahesh Krishnamurthy has over 19 years of experience in Nadi Pariksha. His work on diagnosing, investigating and to evaluate your health and find out the root cause diagnosis has helped transform lives of over 65000 people and the numbers are growing.
Below is a testimony of one of our clients who experienced Nadi Pariksha and its effectivity in healing hives or chronic idiopathic urticaria. Click here to watch the video.
Book Your Appointment