Nadi Pariksha is a natural method to diagnose, investigate and evaluate the functioning of your body and its connect with the mind. This is the only method to conduct a prognosis which means, to find out what is the course of a medical condition, by way of Nadi Pariksha. The Nadi Pariksha Foundation Course is designed for Ayurveda Doctors and Yoga Professionals.
Ayurveda vaidyas and Yoga professionals speak about the mind-body connect and how the mind influences the body and vice versa. However, there is hardly any evidence they can provide to substantiate this theoretical statement. Nadi Pariksha is a phenomenal method of diagnosis which can give you evidence of this mind-body connect and how they influence each other.
Only when you are able to diagnose a patient’s health according to dosha, dushya (tissues), Agni (digestive fire and metabolism), Prakrti (constitution), and Sattva (state of mind) through Ahaar (food), Vihaar (lifestyle) and Aushadi (medicine), can you restore health.
Today, we have the same diseases but, the cause of these diseases are different. Diabetes does not come only from a sedentary lifestyle. There are new stresses which cause this sugary disease. Similarly, there are newer reasons for sleeplessness, Alzheimer’s. There are Parkinson’s like symptoms but, it is not the same. With so many different illnesses coming from new causes, it is important for us to choose a diagnosis method which is time tested. With Nadi Pariksha we can evaluate the root cause of every illness. It fits in the modern era without a glitch.
Did you know? No research has gone into the new causes of old symptoms such as diabetes, blood pressure, hypertension, low back pains, knee pains, migraines, sleeplessness and snoring. So, you cannot medicate a person without at first understanding the root cause of the symptom. Read this research paper that proves that doctors don’t evaluate diagnosis.
Register for our upcoming training
Total duration of training: 2-1/2 months
Inclusions: Lunch, Tea & snacks on both days
Exclusions: Accommodation, any other personal charges
What you will learn in Nadi Pariksha Foundation Course for Ayurveda Doctors, Yoga Professionals and Therapists?
Part 1: Preparing the Groundwork
This is where you lay the groundwork that reveals up your innate capacity to investigate, diagnose and evaluate a patient’s complete health status using Nadi Pariksha. You will start simple, by understanding Nadi Pariksha and its primary function and how it can be used to diagnose in so many ways.
- Understand the elements that constitute your body
- Know your body’s immune system
- An introduction to the three doshas
- Understand how toxins form and what symptoms they can cause in your body
- Know properties of the three doshas
- What aggravates your doshas
- Understanding Tan Matras (The subtle essence of the five senses)
Part 2: Preparing to Examine a Patient
This is the second part where you will learn how to examine a patient’s Nadi and understand the physical manifestation of pulse so that you can know where the symptoms manifest and how you can diagnose and evaluate them.
- What you need to do before doing Nadi Pariksha
- How must the patient prepare before coming for a consultation
- Where to check the Nadi in a patient
- Difference between Man’s and Woman’s Nadi
- Learn deeper aspects of the pulse
Part 3: Mastering Nadi Pariksha
This is where it gets exciting. You will gain experitise in feeling Dosha-guna that reveal the root cause. You will also investigate dosha-guna will help you gain expertise in diagnosing the exact cause and symptoms that the patient is experiencing.
- Gain experience the feeling of Vata, Pitta and Kapha Nadi
- Investigate and diagnose Dosha-Guna of a patient
- Gain experience in diagnosing Prakrti and Vikrti of a patient through Nadi Pariksha
- Gain expertise in evaluating your diagnosis
- Understand the different types of constitutions
Inclusions of the Course
- Nadi Pariksha Foundation Course Training
- Nadi Pariksha – The Sacred Science of Pulse Diagnosis Book
- Hands on Training
- Certificate of participation
- Everything else