This is our 11th year of Ayurvedic Pulse Diagnosis Training for Ayurveda Doctors. We are committed to resurrecting Nadi Pariksha as the foremost method of diagnosing the root cause of illnesses in the body.
Register for our upcoming training in December
Total duration of training: 3 months
Duration of training at Ludhiana: 5 days
Timings: 9:00am-5:00pm on all days
Inclusions: Lunch, Tea & snacks on both days
Exclusions: Accommodation, any other personal charges
It is our vision that every Ayurveda Doctor must learn and practice Nadi Pariksha so that they blossom into Vaidyas of the highest order.
No machine or method can replace Nadi Pariksha. This is because, evaluating the diagnosis by human intellect and intelligence cannot be replaced by machines no matter how advanced the machine.
Even in modern medical diagnosis, when doctors have not evaluated the diagnosis accurately, they have found the machine’s evaluated results to fall short in several ways.
You must know the truth
A study conducted revealed that evaluation in modern medical diagnostics ended long before the year 2000. Read full paper here.
About the Trainer
Mahesh Krishnamurthy has been practicing Nadi Pariksha for over 16 years and teaching Nadi Pariksha for over 10 years which classifies him as one of the most experienced trainers today.
Mahesh Krishnamurthy has researched in Yoga Shastras, Ayurveda Shastras and Nadi Pariksha since 2002. He trained in Nadi Pariksha at the foothills of the Himalayas. He has been credited for performing Nadi Pariksha for the Ravalji of Badrinath Temple Shrine, The past and present Chief Ministers of Haryana State and several other dignitaries.
With Nadi Pariksha, he can also understand what the patient’s current state of health is like and he suggests precautionary measures to restore the patient’s body and mind to great health.
What you will learn in Ayurvedic Pulse Diagnosis Level 1 Training for Ayurveda Doctors?
You will learn how to diagnose Dosha vruddhi and kshaya along with their guna charitra in all the avyava (organ channels) in the body. You will also learn how to enter the diagnosis in a proper protocol and study the chart.
We will support your every step and help you diagnose. We will verify your diagnosis. Our systems are designed to help you at every step.
In this Ayurvedic Pulse Diagnosis Level 2 Training for Ayurveda Doctors, you will learn how to diagnose …
Dosha Gati – Nirama and Sama in all the organ channels in the body
- Vata Gati, Pitta Gati and Kapha Gati
- Vata Gati – सर्प (snake like movement), जलौक (leech like movement) and चल (trembling and unsteady)
- Pitta Gati – मयूर (moves like a peacock), मण्डूक (jumps like a frog), काक (moves like a crow), शतपत्र (moves like a woodpecker), चपल (lightening fast)
- Kapha Gati – हंस (moves like a swan on land, in air and in water)
- Vata Guna – लघु (light), सूक्ष्म (feeble), रूक्ष (dry), खर (rough), शीत (cold) and चल (trembling and unsteady)
- Pitta Guna – स्नेह (oily), तीक्ष्ण (sharp), सर (spreading of Pitta), द्रव (flowing), उष्ण (hot), विस्रम् (fleshy) and उष्णि (burning sensation)
- Kapha Guna – गुरु (heavy), मंद (slow), स्थूल (dense), द्रव (flowing), स्निग्ध (sticky), पिच्छिल (slippery), स्थिर (consistent) and श्लक्ष्ण (smooth)
- Dosha Bala – Diagnosing the strength of the doshas
- Nadi Akruti – Diagnosing the shape of the vessels where doshas travel
- Vega – सामान्य (appropriate), तीव्र (fast), अति तीव्र (very fast), चंचल (vibrating like wind), मन्द सामान्य (slower than appropriate), मन्द (slow), दीर्घ (long), स्तम्भ (arresting like a wall)
- Diagnosing Vikruti (current state of health) in a person
- Physical manifestation of dosha in organs and tissues in the body
- Advanced meditations and practices that help you diagnose better
- Chants and rituals that help you diagnose better
Do you have a copy of our book? Send us your bank transaction number and we will credit ₹599 into your wallet. You can use this money for your future purchases.