Dr Mahesh Krishnamurthy is endowed with the unique gift of treating ailments through pulse diagnosis (Nadi Pariksha). It is as though the pulse is talking to him!. The remarkable feature is that he can accurately diagnose diseases, however subtle they may be, without referencing laboratory test reports. You can schedule an in-person appointment with him.
Marma Chikitsa is a specialised treatment plan offered by Dr Mahesh Krishnamurthy to rid patients of aches, pains, nausea and other more pronounced forms of psychosomatic disorders. You can schedule a Marma Chikitsa appointment.
Dr Mahesh Krishnamurthy has indeed taken it one notch up by introducing DOOT NADI PARIKSHA (Remote Pulse Diagnosis), thus treating thousands of International patients with successful, accurate diagnosis and treatment. You can schedule your Doot Nadi Pariksha Appointment.
Dr Mahesh Krishnamurthy has been awarded the President of India Plaque for his notable contribution to pulse diagnosis and treatment.
He has been conferred the Honorary Doctorate for his immense work in the area of Nadi Pariksha (pulse diagnosis).
Dr Mahesh Krishnamurthy is the recipient of the Exceptional Leaders of Excellence Award Presented at the Women Economic Forum in July 2020.
February 1992, Dr Mahesh Krishnamurthy was selected for a National Nature Leadership Camp at the National Defence Academy, Khadakvasla, Pune. He was adjudged the best camper of the year.
In September 2002, he was invited to join as a Senior Research Fellow in the Centre of Excellence in medicinal plants. His research was mainly on Yoga and Ayurveda. During this period, he learnt Nadi Pariksha in the foothills of the Himalayas.
The Calling to Serve
Dr Mahesh Krishnamurthy is one among the few who walks the talk in Ancient Vedic practices toward good health and longevity. He has procured yogic education from the authentic Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram Institute under the tutelage of the late Shri Desikachar.
Dr Mahesh Krishnamurthy’s passion for pursuing the science of Nadi Pariksha was ignited here. Books such as The Secrets of the Pulse by Dr Vasant Lad and Vaidya Sangraha fueled his passion further. After a period of immense seeking, inquiry with mentors, and researching ancient texts and philosophies, Dr Mahesh Krishnamurthy came upon this knowledge of Nadi Vidya.
Health and Wellness Coaching
Dr Mahesh Krishnamurthy has a passion for sharing his knowledge. He offers Pulse Diagnosis Training for Ayurveda Doctors, Yoga Professionals and Therapists. He has trained over 300 Ayurveda Doctors in the science of Ayurvedic Pulse Diagnosis.
Dr Mahesh also offers Marma Chikitsa Training, an ancient remedy from the Pre-Ramayana era that helps balance the flow of Prana in the body. This therapy can be learnt by any person interested in pursuing natural healing methods. Those aspiring to learn can begin with The Fundamentals of Ayurveda Online Training.
Dr Mahesh was invited to research in Yoga and Ayurveda Shastras as a Senior Research Fellow at the Centre of Excellence in Ayurveda I-AIM. He received the title from the Director-General AYUSH, Government of Haryana, as Nadi Visheshagnya. Dr Mahesh has experience working with various populations from different professions and different parts of the world. He enjoys working with people through Ayurveda, Therapeutic Yoga, Psychological, Mental and Emotional Healing and is eager to share his passion with others!
Dr Mahesh has clients visiting him from different domains. Some of them are Air Force personnel, IT professionals, Counsellors, Yoga Professionals and Business Professionals. He has expertise in understanding how the mind-body mechanism works. Using his knowledge, he has developed his expertise in helping people overcome workplace stress.
Dr Mahesh helps his clients understand their health conditions. His approach is unique. He spends time with his clients and explains how the body and mind are interconnected. His approach helps his clients realise what causes them to feel stress and the extent of the abuse they have brought about to themselves. Further, Dr Mahesh counsels his clients about the possible ways to undo the physical, mental, emotional and psychological damage. He offers actionable and straightforward remedies.
Dr Mahesh has a natural ability to work with people, their emotions, and their psyche. His ability shone after several years of his meditation. He began working with people when he was 21 years of age. Dr Mahesh has close to 3 decades of practice and experience working with people. He has provided his consultations to over 50000 people. Dr Mahesh continues to work with people using his natural ability and strong intuition.
Dr Mahesh’s inward journey into self-discipline started in 1992. He was selected for the National Nature Leadership Camp held at NDA (National Defence Academy). This camp was jointly conducted by the National Defence Academy, the premier organisation that trains our Military forces and WWF India. Mahesh went through rigorous training, which shaped him physically and mentally. He was awarded the Best Camper of India for that year. His discipline, dedication and determination towards his work springs from here.
Dr Mahesh realised his purpose in life in the year 1999. He had his experience of Self Realisation in the year 2007.
In the year 2009, Dr. Mahesh had one narrow escape with death and had a near death experience in the same year. These two experiences brought into Mahesh profound learnings about life which he uses to work with people with terminal illnesses.
Dr. Mahesh Krishnamurthy has been meditating under the guidance of able Gurus from 1998. His first Guru was Vethathri Maharshi. Subsequently he has been training under his current mentor Dr. Srikanth Sola.
Speaking Engagements and Paper Presentations
- August 2020, Invited as a Keynote Speakers at Vishwa Ayurvedic Sangathan
- Presented one paper on Nadi Pariksha at International Yoga and Ayurveda Conference at Haridwar – 2020
- Submitted two papers on Nadi Pariksha at the 58th All India Ayurvedic Congress – 2015
- Articles in Health magazines including Heritage Amruth, Artha Health Magazine, popular Newspaper dailies, Punarnava Ayurveda World Conference Souvenir
- Talk at Central College, Bangalore – Yoga, a way of living
- Talk on Mental Health on Chandana “All India Radio’s FM Radio Channel”
- Talk at Sardar Patel High School, Bangalore – Yoga for better academic performance
- Talk at Income Tax Department, Bangalore – Yoga, a way of living
- Talk at Kumaran’s school, Bangalore – Dinacharya
- Talk at Gear Foundation School, Bangalore – Dinacharya
- Talk at School of Ancient Wisdom, Bangalore – The Science of Yoga, Talk at Yukti outreach programme
- Talk at HAL Management Academy, Bangalore – Dinacharya
- Talk at School of Ancient Wisdom, Bangalore – Intentions for better productivity – Exide Battery company
- Talk at Parkinson’s Disease Society. of Karnataka, Bangalore – Happiness for good health
- Talk at Indian Railways Officer.s Training Centre – Baroda – Dinacharya – How discipline contributes to your commitment to the organisation
- Talk at Sri Aurobindo Women’s Council, Bangalore – Effect of Forgiveness & Gratitude
- Talk at Gokhale Institute of Public Affairs, Basavanagudi, Bangalore – Spiritual Healing (audio available online)
- Talk at Airtel Corporate Office, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore – Enhancing Self Confidence
- Talk at Prestige Angsana, Doddaballapur Road, Karnataka, for Airtel – Being Love and Joy
- Talk at Parkinson’s Disease Society. of Karnataka, Bangalore – Spiritual Healing
- Talk at Vidya Mandir Education Society, Malleswaram, Bangalore – Self Discipline
- Talk at Mantri Elegance, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore – Tools for Transformation
- Talk at Taj Westend, Race Course Road, Bangalore – Tools for Transformation
- Talk at Bangalore Club – Tools for Self Transformation
- Talk at Yogarambh – World Yoga Day – 21st June 2015
Workshops and Training
- Yoga workshop at International Conference on Yoga and Ayurveda at Rishikesh
- Workshop at Featherlite Pottery Town Govt. High School, Bangalore – Tools for Self Transformation
- Forgiveness & Gratitude Workshops
- Workshop at Rail Wheel Factory, Govt. of India, Bangalore – Vigilant Mind equals Right Action.
- Yoga Workshop at FLRHT
- Workshop at School of Ancient Wisdom, Bangalore – Yoga and Ayurveda for you
- Yoga workshop at Digital Technologies, Bangalore
- Yoga workshop at Verisign Technologies, Bangalore